Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Spotlight: Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #1) by Lisa Olsen

Title: Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down

Series: Forged Bloodlines #1

Author: Lisa Olsen

Release Date: December 2011

Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal

Book Description: It was ironic that this happened to me; I was never a night person at heart. So you can see right off the bat why a vampire was the very last thing I would have chosen to be.

Anja Evans wakes up in the morgue with a hell of a hangover. It takes almost eating her best friend before she figures out... she's a vampire. When a dark and dangerous vampire shows up at her door asking to see her license and registration, Anja assumes Bishop is a regular cop. But breeding among vampires is strictly controlled, and her unlicensed status makes her an enemy of The Order. Struggling to find a balance between her former life and her undead one, Anja tries to blend school and living up to her new identity, all while searching to find the elusive Viking, whose blood gave Anja the strength of a vampire hundreds of years old. 

Buy Links:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble * iTunes * Kobo * Sony * Smashwords 

Author Bio:
I am a writer, wife and mother of two currently living in the Pacific Northwest. I am a complete TV addict (have to have it on at all times, even when I'm writing). I also enjoy online RPG's, singing, reading, cooking... lots more I can't think of at the moment.

The supernatural has long been my favorite to write and read. Werewolves, vampires, witchcraft, ghosts, things that go bump in the night; these are a few of my favorite things to write about. Not sparkly beings with phenomenal cosmic power that are always the smartest, bravest, prettiest Mary Sue to walk the planet, but real people who just happen to have this little quirk...

I have just released Follow Me When the Sun Goes Down, the fifth in my vampire series, Forged Bloodlines. I am currently working on the fifth book in my angel series, Mercy for the Fallen.

Author Links:
Website * Facebook * Twitter * Goodreads * Amazon

1 comment: